Thursday, March 19, 2009

Elena and Jordan

My sister Elena got engaged last month. Her (now) fiancee flew in and surprised with a proposal, and of course she said yes. They wanted engagement pictures done while he was here because if his crazy schedule, but unfortunately we did not manage to find time. However, I managed to snap a couple shots of them before the sun set completely on his last night here. These are NOT their formal engagement pictures, just a lil something to hold them over till the actually get them done. Here are a few of those shots:

This one cracks me up because they were both nervous about the car headed directly toward them, hence their nervous laughter seen here. As if I would really let them get run over...

So stay tuned for the real deal...probably months from now, and quite possibly not done by me, in the mean time hope you enjoy these. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment