Thursday, April 1, 2010

lorinda| senior photography

I have this friend named Lorinda. She is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, freckled beauty AND  she is a senior. We went out into the late afternoon a few weeks back to grab a few senior photos of her. Lorinda makes me laugh and is always ready with a million dollar smile. But she also knows how to get her game face on. See for yourself:

love these candids of her laughing(probably at what a weirdy I am). so adorable!
Bam! and we end things with that smile of hers:
Thanks again, Lorin. Congrats on your upcoming graduation!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! She's such a cutie - I LOVE the freckles on her nose! You do such an amazing job, Erica...wish I could schedule a shoot for our family with you! Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't have moved so far away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful. the lighting and the shots were amazing. oh magoo.. you... eh... done it again, sir...

    ReplyDelete