Tuesday, December 14, 2010

natasha| senior


natasha is (drum roll please) the first 2011 senior to grace my blog. seniors are one of my favorite sessions to do, so when asked if I would do hers, I was more than willing. we set a date and began to make plans for it. when the day of her session arrived it was one of the nasty wastiest grey and rainy days of fall. when I asked her she wanted to cancel she said "no, I wanna go for it!" and go for it we did!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

we took some of the photos near the Flagler Museum in West Palm Beach
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha also brought her boyfriend, Jonatan, along for some fun cutesy photos of them together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even though I grew up in a small town, I am a city girl at heart, so I love these next two:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


when we got all museumedied out we changed locations to the beautiful Bethesda By-the-Sea Church
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

they're the cutest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


in case you hadn't noticed already check out Natasha's eyes! pretty lovely aren't they?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



ok, so girls don't were fab shoes like these to a photo shoot with me without them getting some spotlight...we know that by now right? I'm still hatching a genius plan to snatch these
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

loved this door...we spotted it just as we were about to leave and ran up for a few more quick shots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a final and a fave
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Natasha, I had a great time shooting you up. Thanks for being a rockstar and going the distance and weathering the storm!

PS. For those of you who wish to schedule a senior portrait session, let's start getting it on the schedule for 2011. Because I REEEEEEEALLY love taking them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment