Tuesday, March 29, 2011

briella+christina|family


meet these adorable twins briella and christina:

briella was full of smiles


she thinks I'm funny =D

sweet christina

check out those sweet lil bubbles by her lips*

who doesn't love lil baby feetsies??





their older sister alaina, was a little apprehensive about the stranger snapping photos of her baby sisters

but she was more than willing to cheese for me.

she is such an adoring big sister

but also protective. I love how she looks like she's warding off anyone who would dare to come near to her lil sisters here

Kristin, the girls' mom, is a stay-at-home mom. makes me wonder how many times this exact scene has been played out.



Thanks again Kristin and girls for sharing your little world with me. You guys are precious.com =)

*please note: this is the only stage of life in which lip bubbles are cute. don't try this over the age of, oh let's say 2

2 comments: