Friday, September 9, 2011

melissa+paul|engaged

 Meet melissa+paul. I think you'll find that they are as adorbs as two kids in love can be.

The session started off by the "sea wall" near Palm Beach Atlantic University where Melissa and Paul got engaged. Coincidentally PBAU is also where Melissa and I first met back in college.

then we headed downtown to get a few photos with a more "urbany" feel. I'm in love with both this door and the cuteness of these kids!




 nice bevel, melissa, nice bevel, indeed. =D

stop it with the gorgeousness, already, melissa! =D


a nod to the other definition of "parking" =D







we left the "city" and headed towards the beach just in time for sun down 



ok so are they cute or what?


melissa and paul are so fun-loving!










 the sunset was pretty spectacular that evening. rather perfect really...
The END =D
melissa and paul thank you for letting me capture the essence of your love for each other. I adore you more than I probably should. I can't wait for your wedding next month!

oh and just for kicks and giggles(lot's of giggles) here is a photo of Melissa and I from our freshman year of college. (don't judge, those days were rough for me; melissa on the other hand is the picture of beauty)

1 comment: