Thursday, January 19, 2012

andrew+shanea|le wedding

Hey kids, remember the adorable shanea and andrew from my last post? Of course you do. Well two days after their fun "engagement" shoot, they repeated their vows in a quaint lil ole church in front of their dearest friends and family members.
their story goes back to the days of high school english class where they met for the first time.

andrew was dating another girl. but that was ok with shanea, because she "didn't believe in dating"...

"then she saw his face, now she's a believah!"... ok it didn't happen quite like that I'm sure, but one way or another, he convinced to not only believe in dating, but that marriage was an even better option. =D


oh, did I mention that andrew is a Marine? yeah. he is.

















right before the sun gave way to complete darkness, we grabbed a few bride and groom shots


reception time! their fun reception was held at The Florida Club in Stuart.













To see the slightly more extended version of  shanea and andrew's Stuart wedding check out the slideshow below with music by Bright Eyes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erica! I don't think I've ever left a comment on here before. I found out about you through Courtney Collingsworth Metz and I love your work! It's beautiful!
    I just thought it was funny to find out that the groom is a Marine because when I read the previous post I thought, "He really looks like he's in the military, maybe Marines!" :-)
    (I think military weddings are gorgeous.)
    Keep up the great work!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, Erica, Erica! You truly captured the love and fun we had on that day. I felt like I was reliving every moment. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smile and literally LOL every time I look at these. You did a wonderful job of capturing the essence of an amazing night!

    ReplyDelete