Friday, December 19, 2008

Jennifer and Jonathon

A few Saturdays ago Jennifer, Jonathon, and I set out to get some pictures. These two began dating a few months and wanted some pictures together. I was happy to oblige. We ventured around parts of town that I had never been to before, but wanted to experiment with. They were so great and went right along with whatever I told them. Here are some pictures from that day. Thanks again Jonathon and Jennifer!






















Not only do they look great together, but they are also not bad looking individuals either!





2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are doing a fantastic job, Erica!
    Lookin' good :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet...
    thanks for posting these- they are awesome!

    BTW, I use Photo Explosion- it isn't the greatest in the world- but it was the right price...

    ReplyDelete