Friday, December 26, 2008

Pinkston Family

Now that Christmas is over, I am finally getting up my holiday shoots. This particular one is of the Pinkston family. We headed out to the park one afternoon to get some family christmas pictures. This was one of my first shoots involving a baby and I couldn't have asked for a more adorable one. Although he did NOT want to smile he was cute just the same. Here's a sneak peek of that day.







Kisses from Mommy




Kisses from Daddy



















You can see where Wyatt gets his looks from!








Thanks again Pinkston Family! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much agian for doing our pictures! I have had so many complements on them. You helped us record our memories that day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those baby blue eyes! My favorite is the one where the baby is out front and the parents are in the background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete