Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beth and Brian

This was a photo shoot that was a long time in coming. We had talked about doing during the summer of O9 but it didn't end up happening until December. Just as a disclaimer although this couple is NOW engaged( congrats all round and raucus applaus), they were not at the time of this photo session so these are NOT enagagment pictures. That being said this photo shoot was alot of fun anyhow in spite of a creepy shed owner and the impending rain. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

This photo was taken at probably one of Brian's favorite places: the football field.

I have so many shots like this of Beth laughing at Brian, it was hard to choose. I think it's so cute that he makes her laugh so much.

who says the rain has to ruin a photo shoot?







This is just one example of why he makes Beth laugh so much. I told them not to look at the camera but rather to look of into the distance. Brian, in a moment of epicness(probably not a word), came up with this pose. Couldn't have been any more perfect even if they were standing on the helm of the Titanic.

Thanks again Brian and Beth and congrats congrats congrats on your recent engagement!!

3 comments:

  1. I love them! My favorite is the rain shot definitely! No, rain can only enhance a photoshoot (Ill say that again when I get rained out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my gosh I LOVE every one of them! Beautiful wonderful lovely awesome couple and very talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete