Monday, January 25, 2010

The Sickler Family

Meet the Sicklers:

I loved the colors!(good pick mom...I'm assuming you were the mastermind)
The oldest two girls were like the BEST big sisters! They were always looking out for lil sis and making sure she was smiling or looking at the camera..too cute!

We had a silly face contest...I still think I won, girls....just sayin'....
These girls all have RIDICULOUSLY beautiful eyes!
a moment alone for Mom and Dad

The Sickler Family came into town over the holidays to visit some family. They also decided to use the time to get some family pictures taken. We were able to use a beautiful house on the island thanks to some connections and we took full advantage of the warm late afternoon light to capture to some photos. Thank you Sickler Fam for allowing me to capture you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment