Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alexa| Child Photography



Meet Miss Alexa:


When Alexa and I first met she was very shy, and quiet, and didn't want to smile...a photo shoots worst enemies =)

She just looked at me with her big brown eyes and listened as I talked about everything silly under the sun in my attempts to male her laugh or even just smile
Finally she got used to me and started to smile...

This is when the real smiles broke out: Alexa LOVES to climb trees.

The bigger the tree, the better.

I brought this little rocking chair along as an after thought. I'm so glad I did because Alexa also LOVES rocking chairs. It came in handy later as bribe...er...incentive to smile.

You know me and my shoe shots. So cute...and I probably could find a pair in my size! =)

Playing peek-a-boo with me

Finally the Little Miss Personality showed up

Her big brown eyes are so expressive

How do you say no to a face like that?
Mischievous Alexa trying to sneak up on a lizard to catch him

I knew it was time to stop when the cute lil smiles she had been giving me turned to this:
Alexa: you're adorable. Thanks for letting me take pictures of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment