Monday, July 12, 2010

Jennifer| 2011 Senior


Contrary to what you may believe, I have not abandoned my blog. But wow, it's been two months since my last update. So here are my lame excuses for my lack of blogging:
1. Things have slowed down, but also sped up...if that makes sense. Photography has slowed down, but I've filled my free time with other things.
2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder...right?....right?
3. I'm lazy...plain and simple.
Ok so now that you pulled that brutal confession out of me here's Jennifer:
Jennifer is my first 2011 senior. And can I just SMART GIRL!! I had so many seniors coming to me last minute wanting pictures which really was just a stress party waiting to happen. Do yourself(and me) a favor and get them done EARLY!!!*steps off soapbox*
Back to Jennifer....we stopped at the beach first of all:


ummm can we just talk about how jealous I am of Jennifer's hair?? Who doesn't love red hair??

way to represent brown-eyed girls around the world Jennifer!
all that mulch made me think of beautiful fall leaves...ah, fall I can't wait for thee to arrive!
We hit that time of day when the light is absolutely wonderful....I could have gone on forever...but Jennifer was so over her ericaJ experience...really who can blame the girl?
Dear Jennifer: thanks again for workin' it out for my camera. I hope you have a smashing senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment