Sunday, May 22, 2011

valerie|2011

sometimes I miss the good ole days of grabbing the nearest friends and going out and shooting for fun. when my friend Keisha said she wanted to tag along and shoot some on a photo shoot with me, I thought it we be the perfect opportunity to grab a willing and able "model" and go out for a shoot. enter Valerie. a few months ago I lost my camera at church and Valerie helped me search high and low for it until she found it. I told her we could do a photo shoot as my thank you to her. so it all worked out for her to be our "model" for the day. and what a beautiful model she is:



Valerie told me she never had senior pictures taken in high school, so we took care of that with some classic.com-ness


I have dubbed Valerie my giggle buddy. she loves to laugh as much as I do, and often we are the only ones laughing in a group. misery loves company, eh?


and THEN she pulled out the gorg.com stuff. love these next two







though I most of the time I like to shoot in the shade, I had to use the beautiful blue sky just a bit

 like I said: beautiful sky!








I think Valerie has theee prettiest hair. I love it in action here




Thanks again "Valerie Calorie" for working it out and being our model. You are lovely both inside and out, k? 

 Here is Keisha with Valerie and I. We are all shorties(we're all under 5') so I have dubbed us the 
Ity Bitty Committee =)

2 comments: