Sunday, November 6, 2011

melissa+paul|wedded bliss

 "I think I met the guy I am going to marry" Melissa said to her sister. She had only just met Paul at the Chick-fil-a where they both were employed, but Paul's heart for God was quickly evident to Melissa. Evident enough that she figured out right way that he was the man that God placed in her life for a very special reason: to be her husband. 
The sun couldn't have been shinier in Palm Beach on Melissa and Paul's big day. Excited laughter filled the air as the two prepared for their ceremony. Clad in her pretty lace dress and clinging to her father's arm, Melissa walked down the aisle towards the boy who "had her at hello." Nothing could wipe the smiles off their faces as they pledged to spend the rest of the lives together.

Melissa and Paul, I knew from the first time I spent time with you that I would love being a part of your big day, and I most certainly did. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms to capture your love: for each other, your family and your friends. I pray all best for you two!
      
Melissa and Paul's big day started out at the Double Tree hotel in West Palm Beach. I had the privilege to shoot this wedding with the help of the talented Shea of Shea Christine Photography. She grabbed the shot of Paul on the left.




 I loved that the groom and groomsmen all wore Toms. That means 6 children in need were also given a pair! =D






meanwhile....
I love when a bride wears non-traditional colorful shoes!






 I  love that Melissa chose to get ready in a place with lot's of natural light pouring in. These images thank her. =D



 
 there comes a moment on every girl's wedding day when she realizes "I'm really getting married today!" this was Melissa's

Melissa and her father had the sweetest moment right before he walked her down the aisle. Shea captured the shot on the left of this sweet moment.

Melissa and Paul were married at Mounts Botanical Gardens. Such a pretty place.







 after the ceremony we stuck around the gardens to capture some portraits





Melissa: can we talk about how lovely you are?











these kids are so much fun together!



their only request was a shot by this pretty tree. love the shot on the right that Shea captured  of them in front of it






reception time!

Melissa has one of thee nicest father's I've ever met. It's easy to see where she gets it from

he also delivered a great speech with many laughable moments =D


this shot that Shea captured during cake cutting time made me smile. How many pieces of technology do you see? Also bonus points if you can find me =D

such fun movement on this dance floor


Paul shared a dance with his both his mother and new mother(in-law)




a final dance....


....and farewell!


No comments:

Post a Comment