Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ally: Kindle

Ally contacted me after seeing the Valentine's Kindle ad to ask if she could take advantage of it in a different way. She wanted to get some pictures taken of just her to make into a photo book for her Valentine. The afternoon we went out was absolutely perfect: not too cold, not too hot, and not too bright. Here are some of the shots from that session:
Ally D, you're the cutest!
We then went down to the beach for some. It couldn't have been a better day for beach pictures!
Because I am just plain bad at making decisions, I couldn't decide between the next two:
Dear Ally: You are epic. K? K.
Then a formal outfit to give Ally a chance to "work it out":
Had to get a close up of these amazing shoes. When I get my foot extension surgery I want these ok Ally?
Um, those eyes! Seriously??
We ended up at the park to finish the day:
Thanks again Ally D for such a fun session. Oh and for showing your mad jumping skils. HAha!

2 comments:

  1. You take such awesome pictures erica, I always love looking at your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahah mad jumping skills.. Thanks! LOL For real, thanks , Luke loved it, and it was a grand time! Don't forget, Janan is good for cheap laughs if ever u need her!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete