Sunday, March 21, 2010

Janelle: Senior Session

Janelle was my first high school 2010 senior. We split this session up into two parts due to the crazy schedule that accompanies being a senior. Janelle is super smart and on the proverbial ball as well as being beautiful, which made my job so much easier. Warning this post is kinda long, but I'm really bad at narrowing down. Plus, it's my blog so I what I wanna. K? k. Here are some of my faves:

Who says brown eyes are boring? Janelle's are large and beautiful and expressive and soulful...ok ya get the point...
Work it out, work it out, Janelle:
Ok I'm thinkin' about making the shoe/foot shot a common feature. I can't help it: everyone wears these amazing shoes and I just fall in love everytime...
Part two of our session took us to the beach:
and to the "country":
Umm Taylor Swift: there's a new girl in town. ya betta watch out:
We finally did it Janelle! Thanks again for these fun afternoons! Congrats on your upcoming graduation and let me be the first to say: you're going places chica!

2 comments:

  1. These were so great Erica. You did so well. She is beautiful and you caught it on camera! :)

    ReplyDelete