Friday, March 12, 2010

Jonathon:Senior Session

Jonathon was my second senior in my marathon senior session weekend. We ran out one afternoon and did a mini session at another nearby church. Here are some of the photos:
The "classic" senior photo with the jacket slung over the shoulder. Couldn't resist :D

One thing you should know about Jonathon is that he is super tall. One thing you should know about me is that I'm super short. These facts did pose somewhat of a dilemma, but thankfully I was able to find various chairs and benches to stand on as was the case with this next picture. That's the only reason I appear to be on eye-level with him! :D
Thanks again Jonathon and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

1 comment:

  1. These are very good! I hadn't thought of the height issue but it struck me funny when you mentioned it :)

    ReplyDelete