Monday, October 18, 2010

danielle| maternity

Guess who's got a "bun in the oven"? It's my dear friend Danielle! Long time followers of this blog(all 2 of you) may remember her from my very first maternity session ever(here). Well it's round two for babies and round two for maternity pictures as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I absolutely love that Danielle chose yellow to wear...mainly because it's my favorite color.

This was an instant fave. I love how the setting sun is shining down on her.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I let Danielle see this one on the back of the camera while we were shooting. Her response: "That is lovely!" I agree, Danielle. You ARE lovely!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was another instant fave. It kinda happened by accident. She was there, the light was gorge, and I snapped it up!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Danielle told me that people are always telling her "When I saw you from behind I didn't realize you were pregnant!" Umm..yeah! You can barely tell from the front too. Can you believe she is due next month?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks again, Danielle and baby bump Isabella for letting me capture this time in your lives. Can't wait to meet you little one!

1 comment:

  1. She has that "perfect" bump! Great pictures, Erica!

    Jamie Taylor

    ReplyDelete