Monday, October 4, 2010

jim+lorinda| anniversary

The year was 2008. We were high in the mountains of Honduras, but not too high for cupids arrow to reach two love birds. They filled their days with flirting and their nights(well at least her nights) confiding in their fellow teammates(myself included) with those familiar pre-dating woes. "Do you think he really likes me?.... I don't think he really likes me....do you think he likes me?" One year of dating and one year of marital bliss later, she got her answer: "Yes, he does like you!"
Meet the Mr. and Mrs. of one year:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't Lorinda and Jim just the cutest?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fave Numero 1:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting byTinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lorinda is a girl after my own heart: one who laughs at everything. And Jim? Well Lorinda makes him smile. Love it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another favorite of mine....I just love me some warm golden sun peeking behind two people in love!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had an audience while taking these pictures. It was a very humorous situation....I guess you had to be there...=)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do they come any cuter than this? Seriously!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Workin' out a little dramatic seriousness...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...but not for long! This picture just makes me smile...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Pictures like this always remind me of that Antoine de Saint-Exupery quote:
 "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks again Jim and Lorinda for allowing me to capture your love. Happy One Year! Here's to many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment