Wednesday, October 6, 2010

jordan+elena| anytime session

It seems like the past few months have just kinda flown by. Because of that I missed blogging a few sessions from this summer, but I reeeally want to share them with you. So I've decided to man up and admit that I'm behind and trying to catch up.
Less than a year a boy and a girl stood at an altar professing their love for one another. Six months later I happened to be able to make the trip across the country to visit that boy and girl: my sister and new brother-in-law. During my stay with them in the "potato state" we took the opportunity to get some "monthaversary" pictures done. It was so fun to shoot in a fresh location and Elena and Jordan worked it out for the camera and the following pictures are the result:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like a good brick wall...throw a fab couple in front of it and it is love!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This photo makes me laugh. Jordan attempts to be funny...Elena is unimpressed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As a big fan of laughter in general, I just love it when couples can laugh together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So let's talk about 6'+ Jordan and 5'- Elena....they don't let it a little "veritcal challenge"stand in their way(notice the 5" heels=D)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So , this is a fave, for sure...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Loved this location by the trains. So fun, and right up my alley.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And to end a great session? One of Idaho's gorgeous sunsets...*sigh*...That was a good day...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks again, you crazy kids! May you have hundreds of monthaversaries to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment